Saturday, October 4, 2008

Contact Information and Department Duties

Okay - just to break things up a bit and not simply post one thing after the other without garden pictures I thought it would be fun to share pictures with each other from our own gardens! If you send me pictures from your garden I'll post them! No need to make this all about work!

I really like how this planter turned out this year. This is one of two on each site of the garage doors. I texture and leaves make for a nice display at this time of year.

If you send me a garden picture I will identify who sent it and any comments that you include.

Back to work........

I now have an example of what I was talking about in my earlier post. You can now click on the pictures for the following departments and go to the link with contact information and department duties:

  • Display

  • Herbs/Vegetables

  • Vendors (we changed the original name of this department from Commercial to Vendors since this department will secure both plant and garden art vendors. I need to get a new picture with Kendra included)

I'll keep working on these and by the time the plant sale meeting in January come around we should be in good shape!

I will need your help in completing the department duties. I'll be sending an email to each department asking you to provide the following:

  • General Description/Purpose

  • Duties
  • Time Commitment/Timeline of Activities
Also - Please make sure that I have your contact information and your name correct. If you prefer going by your full name and I've abbreviated, spelled it wrong and worse case - if I've got your name wrong all together please let me know and I apologize in advance!

I am enjoying the co-chair responsibilities - Horst gets to do all the hard work and it gives me time to work on getting things organized behind the scenes. I've been wanting to get the department duties done for a number of years! This is the year!

Have a great Saturday!

Jim

2 comments:

barbarac said...

Where do we send photos of our gardens Jim? Tried sending photos to your KC email address, but postmaster would have none of it.

Anonymous said...

Good words.