Friday, October 10, 2008

This is what it is all about!

I thought I would share a recent comment left on the blog -

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog and I'm so glad Elaine brought it to everyone's attention or I never would have known about it! As an MG Emeritus (went through training in the late 80s), I find the blog an exciting example of the enthusiasm behind the sale (bet it generates more volunteer interest) and with the program in general. Keep up the great work!
October 10, 2008 6:17 AM

This is what it is all about! Thanks to everyone who has made comment or sent me an email. I will eventually get back to everyone - I've received a lot of feedback. I would have to say that the comment above sums up my intentions - "bet it generates more volunteer interest in the plant sale and the program in general". Thanks "Anonymous" for your comment.

I will be working over the next several months with the department chairs to get the descriptions completed. Please continue to send me pictures of your garden - past and present and I will post then. I've got a few sitting here to post so if you are one of those that have sent me a picture and you've yet to see it posted - be patient - it's on it's way!

Later -

Jim

No comments: