Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pictures in Right Column

I managed to get all the links completed for the - 2009 Plant Sale Department Chairs. You will see that the pictures in the right column are now either the actual chair(s) or a picture of my dog "Toby". As I get new pictures of department chairs, I'll replace Toby's picture with theirs!

I thought since this post is basically giving you "directions" - I'd include a picture of our Traffic Chairs - Jim Gaskill and Don Cannon from the 2007 sale! We know Jim will be back - Don.... still waiting to hear from you! Hope you can join us again for the 2009 sale!

You can now click on any of the pictures in the right column under "2009 Plant Sale Department Chairs" and it will take you to contact information and a description of the duties of that department. Filling in the department description and duties will require your help. I'll be contacting each department about this.

As I said in my previous post - please make sure that I have your contact information and your name correct. If you prefer going by your full name and I've abbreviated, spelled it wrong and worse case - if I've got your name wrong all together please let me know, I apologize in advance!

Please let me know if you have feedback on the site or if you would like to see something added.

Have a good one -

Jim

No comments: