Monday, October 6, 2008

What do you think?

If you have visited this site before you can see that I've changed the picture in the banner of the site. ( Steve doing a little shopping) I've been thinking and received feedback that it would be nice to change out the picture. Please respond to the poll and let me know what you think!

Also - please note the new slide show from Herbs/Edibles. Thanks for the pictures - please continue to send pictures from your gardens and from the plant sale. I'll post them to our newly formed gardening community!

Thanks,

Jim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog and I'm so glad Elaine brought it to everyone's attention or I never would have known about it! As an MG Emeritus (went through training in the late 80s), I find the blog an exciting example of the enthusiam behind the sale (bet it generates more volunteer interest) and with the program in general. Keep up the great work!